Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10am.
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 4 pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, sunny terrace, bar, beach, playing fields, mini-club and entertainment services.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (return of the keys within 8pm) or ask for a late check-out (return of the keys within 2pm). Service subject to availability and at additional cost.
– Soft All Inclusive.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner with with drinks at meals* + drinks and snacks at the Bar**.
– Available: always.
* see details in “Soft All Inclusive” paragraph
SOFT ALL INCLUSIVE
The Soft All Inclusive board is included in the rate and offers, during the opening hours of the bar and restaurants, drinks from a beverage dispenser (water, cola, lemonade, orange soda, peach or lemon iced tea, a selection of juices).
At the bar:
– late light breakfast (10am – 12am).
– sweet and/or salty snacks (11am –12am / 5pm – 6pm).
– Aperitif of the house ( twice a week in the evening).
Not included: national and international alcoholic drinks and spirits, all drinks in a bottle or can, ice cream, snacks, light or zero drinks, all packaged products and everything not listed under the Soft All Inclusive section.
GOOD HOLIDAY PACKAGE
The package costs €180.00 per adult and week.
Children 2/12 y.o: €90.00 | Infant: free of charge.
The package includes late check-out till 2pm, first drink supply for minibar, beach towel with daily change, one sun umbrella and two loungers in the first or second row at the beach.
FIRST AND SECOND ROW AT THE BEACH
One sun umbrella and two loungers in the first or second row at the beach can be booked on site at an additional cost. Service subject to availability.
Per day: first row €20.00 | second row €15.00
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– A 30% deposit of the whole amount is necessary to confirm the room.
– Final payment during check-in.
Valid for refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no cancellation fee.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
REQUESTS DURING CONFIRMATION
Any requests regarding preferences or particular needs (i.e., room with view of the pool) made during reservation will be taken into consideration by our staff but the positive outcome cannot be guaranteed.
Infant: 0/1 year of age.
– Free of charge if they sleep in their own crib or in the parents’ bed.
– Crib: for free and upon request during confirmation.
– Pushchairs available for €5.00 per day or €30.00 per week (a €50.00 deposit per pushchair is requested), except for reservations with free buggy offered by the T.O.
During the opening hours of the restaurant you can use the area dedicated to small babies where microwave, bottle warmer and sterilizer are available along with products to prepare some food, like soup and broth. We do not supply fresh or powder milk, baby food or other specific products.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be reserved at the reception the day before within 6pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
You don’t have to worry about taking bulky beach towels with you, we can give you one at no additional cost for the whole stay.
It will be changed for free with a fresh new one only once a week.
WI-FI is for free and available only in the common areas: reception, bar and swimming pool.
At our Bazar you can find basic items for the beach and for kids, along with newspaper, tobacco products and souvenirs.
Moreover, it is possible to ask for the purchase of specific items, such as medicine and baby products.
BYCICLES AND KART CIRCUIT
You can rent a bike or even enjoy the kart circuit located only a few steps away from the resort entrance. These services are not directly supplied by our holiday village.
An outdoor and unsupervised car park is available inside the Villaggio for our guests’ cars and motorbikes.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are offered at an extra charge and are available only upon request or with a reservation. (i.e. doctor, baby-sitting, hairdresser).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
Ask our staff at the reception for more information about availability and prices of laundry and ironing service (dry-cleaning also available).
Pets are not allowed in our Village.
Extra dinner and lunch can be booked on site and include still or sparkling microfiltered water served in a pitcher, white and red wine of the house, beer, cola, lemonade, orange soda in a glass.
Adult: €30.00 Child: €15.00 Infant: free
Extra meals are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary when booking, to report any food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Holiday Village does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
The district of Budoni demands the payment on site of a tourist tax: €2.50 per night and person from 1st July to 31st August and €1.00 during the rest of the year. The exemption from paying the tax is regulated by the city of Budoni. The price of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Budoni.
For information visit www.comunebudoni.gov.it
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: From 1st July 2020 till 31st December 2021 our guests with an Italian residency can pay up to €1,999.00 with cash, whereas our foreign Guests can pay up to €15,000.00.
From 15 July to 15 September a public bus will stop in front of the Holiday Village entrance. It’s a convenient solution for all our guests who would like to reach the city center of Agrustos, Budoni, Porto Ottiolu e San Teodoro.
For information visit www.comunebudoni.gov.it
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 34km | 27 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia “Riviera del Corallo” Airport (AHO)
– 164km | 115 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 239km | 140 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 36km | 29 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 55km | 45 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 150km | 105 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 151km | 100 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 241km | 140 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO THE AIRPORT IN OLBIA
– Olbia airport or port: €30,00 each way per person (1-8 ppl).
– Children under 4 years old 50% discount.
– Child seat for free upon request.
– Minimum service charge: 2 adult fees .
– Additional charge for night service (from 10 pm to 7.30am ) €60.00 € each way.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost of the transfer will be charged entirely.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before the arrival day, and you need to notify from which airport/port you start your journey and the expected departure/arrival time.
– There are no toilets and a bar on the beach.