Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4pm
Check-out: return of the keys within 10am
It is still possible to check-in, if you arrive before 4 pm, and use all the facilities: swimming pool, solarium, bar, beach, playing fields, miniclub and entertainment service.
During check-in it is necessary to show a valid ID or Passport of all Guests, children of all ages included.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
It is possible to book on site a day-use room (return of the keys within 8pm) or ask for a late check-out (return of the keys within 2pm). Service subject to availability and at additional cost.
– Bed and Breakfast.
– Includes: breakfast.
– Available: always.
– Half Board.
– Includes: breakfast + dinner.
– Available: always.
– All Inclusive.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner with with drinks at meals* + drinks and snacks at the Bar**.
– Available: always.
* see details in “All Inclusive” paragraph
SOFT ALL INCLUSIVE
The Soft All Inclusive board is included for all our guests and offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and the following:
– During the opening hours of the restaurant and the bar: all the drinks from beverage dispenser (still and sparkling water, cola, lemonade, orange soda, peach or lemon iced tea, a selection of juices) and coffee (espresso, macchiato or decaf) .
– From 11am to 12am and from 5pm to 6pm sweet or salty snacks will be offered at the Bar.
Not included: national and international alcoholic drinks and spirits, all drinks in a bottle or can, ice cream, snacks, light or zero drinks, all packaged products and everything not listed under the Soft All Inclusive section.
PRESTIGE PLUS PACKAGE (limited availability)
The Prestige Plus Package costs €165.00 per person per week (children pay €82.50, infant for free).
It includes: late check-out within 2pm, room in a privileged position, Sardinian sweets in the room at arrival day, slippers and bathrobe for adults, first drink supply for minibar, daily change of beach towels, reserved sun umbrellas and two loungers in the first or second row at our private beach, newspaper to take daily from the reception.
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– For non-refundable rates we ask the payment of the whole amount during confirmation
– For refundable rates we ask a 30% deposit of the whole amount during confirmation
– Final payment during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up until 30 days prior to arrival: 10% penalty of the total amount.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to arrival: 30% penalty of the total amount.
– From 20 to 11 days prior to arrival: 50% penalty of the total amount.
– 10 to 3 days prior to arrival: 75% penalty of the total amount.
– From 2 days up until arrival date: 100% penalty of the total amount.
– No show or early departure: 100% total stay penalty charged.
REQUESTS DURING CONFIRMATION
Any requests regarding preferences or particular needs (i.e. room with loft) made during the reservation will be taken into consideration by our staff but the positive outcome cannot be guaranteed.
CHILDREN, INFANTS AND COTS
Infant: 0/1 years (incl.).
Child: 2/11 years (incl.).
– For infants, accommodation is free if sharing a bed, or in their own cot, with meals included according to the relevant package booked.
– Cots are available for €15.00 per night, to be paid on site.
– Pushchairs available for €5.00 € per day or €30.00 per week (a €50.00 deposit per pushchair is requested)
During the opening hours of the restaurant you can use the area dedicated to small babies where microwave, bottle warmer and sterilizer are available along with products to prepare some food, like soup and broth. We do not supply fresh or powder milk, baby food or other specific products.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be reserved at the reception the day before within 6pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €15.00 per person.
It is not possible to add additional beds once the standard number of people allowed per room has been reached.
You don’t have to worry about taking bulky beach towels with you, we can give you one at no additional cost for the whole stay. It will be changed for free with a fresh new one only once a week.
WI-FI is for free and available only in the common areas: reception, bar and swimming pool.
At our bazar you can find basic items for the beach and for kids, along with newspaper, tobacco products and souvenirs.
Moreover, it is possible to ask for the purchase of specific items, such as medicine and baby products.
BYCICLES AND KART CIRCUIT
You can rent a bike or even enjoy the kart circuit located only a few steps away from the resort entrance. These services are not directly supplied by our holiday village.
An outdoor and unsupervised car park is available inside the Villaggio for our guests’ cars and motorbikes.
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request and after reservation (e.g. doctor, baby-sitting, hair dresser, masseur/masseuse).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING SERVICE
Ask our staff at the reception for more information about availability and prices of laundry and ironing service (dry-cleaning also available).
Pets are not allowed in our Holiday Village.
Extra dinner and lunch can be booked on site and include still or sparkling microfiltered water served in a pitcher, white and red wine of the house, beer, cola, lemonade, orange soda in a glass.
Adult: €30.00 Child: €15.00 Infant: free
Any extra meals booked are compulsory for all room occupants and not individually, unless authorized by the Management and must be booked at the reception.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary when booking, to report any food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Holiday Village does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
The district of Budoni demands the payment in site of a tourist tax, €2.50 a day per person from 01 July to 31 August and €1.00 during the rest of the year. The price of this tax will be included in the invoice given by the Holiday Village. The exemption from paying the tax is regulated by the city of Budoni. The price of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Budoni for the year 2020.
For information visit www.comunebudoni.gov.it
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cards: Debit Card, American Express, Visa, Euro / Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: until June 30th 2020 maximum of €2,999.99 for residents of Italy and maximum of €15,000.00 for foreign citizens. From July 01st to December 31st 2021 maximum of €1,999.99 for residents of Italy.
From 15 July to 15 September a public bus will stop in front of the Holiday Village entrance. It’s a convenient solution for all our guests who would like to reach the city center of Agrustos, Budoni, Porto Ottiolu e San Teodoro. For information visit www.comunebudoni.gov.it
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 34km | 27 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia “Riviera del Corallo” Airport (AHO)
– 164km | 115 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 239km | 140 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 36km | 29 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 55km | 45 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 150km | 105 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 151km | 100 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 241km | 140 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO THE AIRPORT IN OLBIA
– Car or minibus (1-8 people) €30.00 per person 1-way.
– Children under 4 years old 50% discount.
– Child car seat €15.00 each – 1 way.
– Additional charge for night service (from 10pm to 7am) + 30%.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– There are no toilets and a bar on the beach.